Compania de Minas Buenaventura SAA (ADR)(NYSE:BVN) declared results for the first quarter (1Q15).
First Quarter 2015 Highlights:
- In 1Q15, EBITDA from direct operations was US$49.3 million and adjusted EBITDA (counting associated companies) was US$142.9 million.
- Total attributable production in 1Q15 was 194k gold ounces and 5.6 million silver ounces (contrast to 190k gold ounces and 4.1 million silver ounces in 1Q14).
- Yanacocha´s CAS in 1Q15 was US$479/oz, a decrease of 56% when contrast to US$1,087/oz in 1Q14 due to lower ore treated, higher grade and lower stripping ratio.
- At the Tambomayo project, construction permits are predictable to be ready in 2Q15. Production should start in 2Q16 at 1,000 TPD (110-120K gold ounces and 3.0 million silver ounces per year).
- At the San Gabriel (Chucapaca) project, construction of the ramp is predictable to start in May 2015. The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the project´s construction is predictable to be presented in 3Q15.
During 1Q15, net sales were US$242.9 million, a 11% decrease contrast to the US$272.9 million stated in 1Q14. This was explained by the lower gold, silver and copper prices despite higher silver and zinc volume sold.
Royalty income raised 13%, to US$9.1 million in 1Q15 contrast to the US$8.0 million stated in 1Q14. This was due to higher revenues at Yanacocha (15% higher QoQ).
Compania de Minas Buenaventura SAA (ADR)(NYSE:BVN) started its trading session with the price of $ 10.36 and closed at $ 10.53 by scoring + 0.48% and traded with total volume of 1.40M shares, During last trade its minimum price was $ 10.34 and it gained the highest price of $ 10.65. Its market capitalization was $ 2.88B.
MRC Global Inc(NYSE:MRC)has closed the formerly declared offering of Series A Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock to an associate of Cornell Capital LLC for $363 million. The Company anticipates to use the net proceeds to pay down its term loan and asset based lending facility.
MRC Global Inc(NYSE:MRC) showing dropped of -0.32% and closed at $ 15.48, after gaining total volume of 1.39M shares. Its opening price was $ 15.50. Its earnings per share(EPS) is $ 1.46 and its beta value stands at 1.30 points and has total market capitalization of $ 1.59B and a total of 102.18M outstanding shares.
ARRIS Group, Inc.(NASDAQ:ARRS)provides media entertainment and data communications solutions in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Customer Premises Equipment and Network & Cloud. The Customer Premises Equipment segment offers various product solutions, counting set-top boxes, gateways, digital subscriber lines and cable modems, and embedded multimedia terminal adapters and voice/data modems that enable service providers to offer voice, video, and high-speed data services to residential and business subscribers.
ARRIS Group, Inc.(NASDAQ:ARRS) reported the plunge of -1.27 % and closed at $31.99, with the total traded volume of 1.35M shares and opening price was $32.44. During last trade its minimum price was $31.74 and it gained its highest price of $32.60 and has a total of 145.80M outstanding shares and its total market capitalization is $4.72B.
Brookdale Senior Living, Inc.(NYSE:BKD)declared that Mark Ohlendorf, the Company’s President and Chief Financial Officer, will transition from his current dual roles to focus on an improved role as President. The Company also declared that Gregory Richard, the Company’s Chief Operating Officer, will step down effective September 30, 2015. As President, Mr. Ohlendorf will right away assume an active role in the Company’s operations leadership and will direct Brookdale’s innovation initiatives.
Brookdale Senior Living, Inc.(NYSE:BKD) reported the decline of -0.22%, after closing price for the day was $ 35.68 and opening at the price of $ 35.92. Its total trading volume for the day was 1.33M shares, Its earnings per share are $ -1.55.