Triangle Petroleum Corporation(NYSEMKT:TPLM)provides an operational update and reports its first quarter fiscal year 2016 financial results for the three-month period ended April 30, 2015 (“Q1 fiscal 2016” or “Q1 FY 2016”).
First Quarter Highlights for Fiscal Year 2016 (ended April 30, 2015)
- Quarterly production volumes of ~1,226 Mboe (13,775 Boepd)
- Increasing full fiscal year 2016 production guidance to a range of 11,500-13,500 Boepd
- No change to formerly issued capital expenditure guidance
- Further enhances to production guidance will be considered as fiscal year 2016 progresses
Triangle USA Petroleum (“TUSA”) driving continued reduction in drilling and completion costs
- Leading edge AFEs $7.3 million as of May 2015
Merged cash flow from operations (before working capital changes) of $31.4 million, or $0.42 per fully diluted share; Operating cash flow of $39.3 million
23% quarter over quarter decrease in merged cash general and administrative expenses
Merged adjusted revenue of $137.8 million counting $19.5 million of cash receipts from hedge settlements
Segment Operational Update
- TUSA generated $47.8 million of revenue in Q1 FY 2016 not taking into account $19.5 million of cash receipts from hedge settlements as contrast to $60.8 million of revenue in Q1 FY 2015 (-21% y/y). The contribution from year over year production growth partially offset a 54% drop in average pre-hedge realized prices to $38.97/Boe from $84.08/Boe
- Based on realized commodity prices in the month of May, current futures prices, and recent differentials, Q2 FY 2016 pre-hedge realized prices per Boe are trending 20% higher sequentially from Q1 FY 2016 actual pre-hedge realized prices of $38.97/Boe
Spud 10 gross (7.3 net) and accomplished 5 gross (3.3 net) operated wells with a two-rig operated program in Q1 FY 2016
- Total of 23 gross (18.7 net) operated wells either in progress or waiting on completion as of April 30, 2015
Triangle Petroleum Corporation(NYSEMKT:TPLM) started its trading session with the price of $ 4.61 and closed at $ 4.60 by scoring -0.43% and traded with total volume of 1.11M shares, while the average trading remained 1.20M shares. During last trade its minimum price was $4.45 and it gained the highest price of $4.67. Its market capitalization was $348.28M.
Affymetrix, Inc.(NASDAQ:AFFX) stated its operating results for the first quarter of 2015.
Results for the three months ended March 31, 2015:
- Stated revenue growth of 6.9% and 9.1% on a constant currency basis.
- Total revenue was $88.7 million, contrast to $83.0 million in first quarter of 2014.
- Product revenue was $79.4 million contrast to $73.7 million in the first quarter of 2014, an enhance of 7.7%.
- GAAP net income was $4.4 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, as contrast to a GAAP net loss of $10.5 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2014, an enhance of $14.9 million or $0.20 per diluted share.
Affymetrix, Inc.(NASDAQ:AFFX) showing dropped of -1.70% and closed at $ 10.38, after gaining total volume of 1.12M shares. Its opening price was $ 10.59. Its earnings per share(EPS) is $ 0.14 and its beta value stands at 0.45 points and has total market capitalization of $ 815.00M and a total of 77.18M outstanding shares.
Fortress Transprtn and Infr Investrs LLC(NYSE:FTAI) declared that, in connection with its recently accomplished initial public offering, the underwriters have purchased 2,215,310 common shares of the Company at a price of $17.00 per share by exercising their option to purchase additional common shares (the “Overallotment Option”). FTAI received additional net proceeds of about $35.3 million from the exercise of the Overallotment Option, which closed earlier recently.
Fortress Transprtn and Infr Investrs LLC(NYSE:FTAI) reported the plunge of -2.39 % and closed at $17.98, with the total traded volume of 1.11M shares and opening price was $18.44. During last trade its minimum price was $17.66 and it gained its highest price of $18.55 and has a total of 73.50M outstanding shares and its total market capitalization is $1.41B.
Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.(NASDAQ:ISSI) a global fabless semiconductor company, stated that its stockholders approved the acquisition of ISSI by Uphill Investment Co. (Uphill) for $23.00 per share in cash following the merger agreement between ISSI and Uphill dated as of March 12, 2015, as amended.
ISSI and Uphill expect the acquisition to close in the third calendar quarter of 2015 upon the satisfaction of the remaining closing conditions counting completion of the restructuring of ISSI’s operations in Taiwan and obtaining approval of the transaction by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.(NASDAQ:ISSI) reported the decline of -0.41%, after closing price for the day was $ 22.11 and opening at the price of $ 22.21. Its total trading volume for the day was 1.10M shares, versus its average volume of 759,703.00 shares. Its earnings per share are $ 0.41.